About Me

We found out at our 20 week ultrasound that our baby boy would be born with a cleft. This is his story.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amazing Support

I have been overwhelmed with how kind and generous everyone has been with Dallin.

Today, my friend brought me some cupcakes from Temptation Cupcake and some aromatherapy lotion that's supposed to relieve stress. She is moving this weekend and won't be here when Dallin has his surgery and wanted to show her support. I was so touched by her kindness!

After Dallin was born, my visiting teaching partner who I love so dearly came to watch Hunter for me while I went to a doctor appointment for Dallin. She brought a cute little outfit for Dallin and another gift that really touched my heart: she made a donation to Operation Smile in Dallin's name. It brought me to tears. I thought it was amazing that she honored Dallin by helping another child with a cleft.

These are just two examples of how thoughtful people have been. Thank you, everyone, for your support and love!

No comments: